Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Get a Charge Out My Flash Project!

Yeah.. I know.. horrible pun.. Then again I don't charge by the chuckle.. or should I..

Anyway.. part of my electrical circuits unit plan is to show my students how electricity passes through a circuit and lights up a bulb. I decided to use my flash project to show this step by step and point out the parts of the bulb that perform specific jobs.

So here it is.



This is the second incarnation of this project. The first was not as specific with words and vocabulary. I am thinking of redoing it again; this time adding an interactive switch to show how a switch works within the circuit. The teacher in me says that since the objective of the lesson would be to explain "why a light bulb lights and how", I should leave the switch concept for another (flash) lesson. Only time will tell.

No comments: