Saturday, August 2, 2008

Second Life Part Duex




So here I am after spending another few weeks with Second Life. I have attended a few seminars. I have met other educators. I have put together an inventory of cool clothes, cars, boats, airplanes. I can dance many different ways. I have created a persona on there that does things that I can only dream of doing, but I still have not found any way to use it with my students.

No disrespect to anyone using it, as there are many that appear to be doing so, but I can't see anything that I can directly do with my kids. There are people that are very into SL, but in my experience it has been more of a sim game than anything that will change my teaching.

Oh well... I gave it a shot. I will continue to 'play' with SL, but at this point I don't think that it will become anything more than playing.

No comments: